Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Royal Wedding and Lisa Vanderpump's Closet!


Still trying to decide what to wear to the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton? Watch Lisa Vanderpump from "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her Fashion Designer assist Brooke Anderson of "Showbiz Tonight" with some fashion tips! Check out the video here. (I couldn't get it to show up on my blog.)

Check out Lisa's closet in that video!!! Wow!!! I think Lisa Vanderpump is fabulous! I wish I could meet her in person. And Brooke is adorable. I look forward to her coverage of the wedding.

I really wish I could go the wedding and celebrations! On my first trip to England several years ago, on the first day I was there, I saw Her Magesty Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace. I was amazed. I hope Prince William and Kate Middleton have a truly romantic wedding and a wonderful life together.



Here is another video of Lisa, talking about her closet in Style: In My Closet with Lisa Vanderpump via The Hollywood Reporter.

Take a photo tour of the Vanderpump's beautiful home in Beverly Hills here. It is from Mauricio Umansky at Hilton and Hyland Reality.

Photo credits:
Prince William and Kate Middleton via...
Lisa Vanderpump's Closet via Closet Fever and Mauricio Umansky.

No comments:

Post a Comment