Sunday, April 10, 2011

What Makes A Girl's Weekend?

A cute new outfit.
One that was on sale, to boot!
My mom, sister, and I had a girl's day Saturday. We set out with a mission: to find brown shoes for my mom and sis to wear for the wedding. We didn't have any luck...but my day was a success!

First, I found this super cute dress from American Eagle on sale for $24.

Then, at Macy's, I spotted these adorable heels. I had a gift card from my birthday that I wanted to use, and these ended up ringing up even more on sale than they were listed! Can't beat that. The heel is way high (I'm literally 6 ft tall in them), but I couldn't resist. I'm just embracing my amazonian side ;)



The plan is to wear this outfit to my bridal shower. I can't wait!

Hope your weekend was wonderful! Have a great week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment