Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beautifully Ordinary



Hello girls!
I feel like I need to apologize for my major lack of blogging lately. I am in full on wedding project mode. It takes up a majority of my creativity and time! On top of that, school is stressin' me out big time!
So, while I would like to tell you that I will be back to posting on a more regular basis, I'm not sure when exactly that will happen.

For right now, I want to share something with you.
My best friend, Elly, finally started her own blog, "Beautifully Ordinary". You have to read why she chose that name.  She is seriously one of the sweetest, most genuinely nice people on the planet, gorgeous and creative.  
Be sure to stop by and welcome her into the world of blogging when you get a chance :)

~I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have an even better week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment