Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our Invitations

Our wedding invitations went out in the mail today! Two months until the wedding!
These invitations were truly a labor of love. Along with help from my wonderful mom, I did everything myself. I'm pretty proud of how they turned out! I LOVE the envelopes.
There were a few setbacks along the way...We had to buy a new printer, had to re-format the invites to fit the new printer's settings, bought about a million white pens trying to find one that was opaque enough (fyi-the american craft galaxy markers from hobby lobby are the only ones that work!) and then there was the dolphin stamp fiasco. If you're married, you understand how stressful it can be planning a wedding. Just imagine being told that you were going to have to use hideous blue dolphin stamps to mail the invitations that you just spent the last six months of your life slaving away over. After a slight meltdown in the post office, my mom solved the situation and we were able to use the pretty flower stamps I wanted :) ...but anyway, I think it was totally worth the effort to do these myself!


And now, you will find me working on the ceremony programs...which I am also doing myself...crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment