Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Living Room Mirror

When I posted asking for opinions about our living room, what seems like forever ago, I was confused about what to do with with the heavy feeling faux leather mirror we had on one wall. Well, after not thinking about it for awhile, a solution presented itself! Bryan went to an auction and came home with this beauty! (all on his own, by the way! so proud!) I love the way this chippy old mirror looks in our living room. This is definitely the direction I want to take the rest of this room.
What do you think?


Old mirror, which I still like, it was just too dark feeling for the style I want for our house!

I still want to add some white picture frames in a collage on this wall too. I have a few we're using for the wedding, but afterwards, they are going on that wall!

~Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment