Friday, April 30, 2010

Adore {Kirsten Kuehn Designs}

I could spend hours on Etsy...there are so many talented people out there and so much to look at! Not surprisingly, as of recently, my favorite category is "weddings". While browsing one day, I happened to find the most gorgeous designer, Kirsten Kuehn. She makes these beaded crystal bouquet wraps, sashes, bracelets, hair pieces, and garters. While any of these pieces would look fabulous on a bride, I think it would be fun to wear some of the designs with my everyday look.  
These bouquet wraps would add glamour to any bridal bouquet!
I love these bracelets! And they are reasonably priced, which is even better.
She gives the option to have the beading stitched onto your choice of ribbon, organza, or velvet.
I fell in love with this garter the moment I saw it! It is perfectly vintage-like. Kirsten also has a blog, where she shows off even more of her designs!

~Do you ladies have any favorite resources for glamourous jewelry and accessories? If so, please share!~

No comments:

Post a Comment