Sunday, April 18, 2010

White Wedding {Cakes}

I am naturally drawn to simple, relatively plain things-whether it be in decor, clothing, or our wedding style. Our wedding cake is no exception. I have known all along that I want a white cake. Fortunately, my fiance agrees. I know I want a three tier cake, and am really starting to adore the idea of small sugar flowers scattered around the cake. The cake in the first picture is gorgeous, and 100% "me".
Here is a closer view of the type of sugar flowers in the first picture. I would want all white flowers instead of the pink mixed in, but you get the idea...This cake is more of what I started out thinking I wanted. I still love the three tiers, ribbon along the bottom, and large flowers.
We still have time to decide for sure what we want...and I'm sure I will change my mind several times between now and then!

{images from: here, here, here, here}

No comments:

Post a Comment