Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry and Bright

Hello girls! How have you been?

There's been alot going on with us...This Friday is my last day at my job. I gave it a month and knew it wasn't a good fit. I have an interview for a teaching position at a pre-school next week, so I'm hoping for a good outcome with that :) With being so "over" college (I'll have my degree in general studies this spring), I just wanted a job, anything to make some money until Bryan finished paramedic school and started making the big bucks haha. It took me about two seconds to realize that I can't do something I don't love. While I would love to be a stay at home mom after we have kids, the fact of the matter is, I am most likely going to have to work, at least part time. So, it sure as heck is going to be doing something I love. Wish me luck.
On the home front, Bryan replaced two of our interior doors with new paneled, white ones. It makes our house look so much better! I still want to get black door knobs, but that's an easy fix. Hopefully after the first of the year, we will be getting new carpet in the living room and hallway (at least that's what our landlord said!), which would be beyond wonderful.
Christmas shopping is still not done! I'm starting to panic. Christmas came so quickly this year. It doesn't even seem like I had a chance to enjoy the season. Anyone else feel that way? My best friend and I are having a baking, Christmas movie watching party next week, so maybe that will help haha

Ok, here are some "Merry and Bright" rooms that I love. Have a wonderful rest of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment