Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pretty Presentation


Last night, I wrapped some Christmas presents! Yah! It makes me feel a little better about the fact that we still have about half of our shopping left to do...haha
I went with plain brown paper (from the dollar tree!) and jute twine. Then I made cute little gift tags and printed them out on cardstock. They look super cute sitting under our tree! I would have taken a picture to show you, but my camera battery needs charged and I was far too lazy to do that...if we're being honest ;)
Anyway, wouldn't you love to receive one of these pretty, pretty gifts? It wouldn't even really matter what was inside with wrapping that adorable!


What style of wrapping did you go with this year? Do you have to have everything match or do you just use whatever is handy?

~Have a beautiful day girls! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment