Friday, December 10, 2010

Our New-ish Dining Area


I told you awhile ago that we got a new, antique dining table. I really wanted to wait until we got the chairs to take pictures, but I couldn't wait after I got the seagrass rug that I wanted! Excuse the even worse than usual picture quality, it's super dark here, but I had to show you! :)


This is so much more my style. Love it.


The rug made a world of difference! It gives the feeling of a defined space for the dining area. I found it on sale online at Pier 1, but when I went in to the store, I didn't see a sale price on it anywhere. It was still a good deal, so I was going to buy it regardless, but when the salesgirl rang it up, it came up on sale! Don't you love that?


What do you think? If you liked the other look more, don't tell me ;)
What else does this area need? Besides two miniature Christmas trees on either side of the vase filled with ornaments?

~Have a wonderful weekend! I'm doing some major Christmas shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment