Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{Beauty Tuesday}: Beauty Interview with LoveMore

Hello everyone! I am back with another Beauty Interview today, with the absolutely gorgeous & a true blog fashion icon Bel behind the stunning blog {LoveMore}.


Q: Could you give us a summary of your experience with beauty products?
I am no expert that’s for sure! But I have tried so so many different things..I tend to just get what ever is cheapest or best value (shocking I know!). So my experience with beauty products is not the best…but I’ll try and give some good advice.

Q: What is your skin type and what do you look for in skincare products?

I think my skin is more on the oily side and I tend to pick the foaming cleansers with the beady exfoliating bead things. The last one I bought was a good old Clearasil Morning Scrub..I am happy with it! I also am always looking for creams which aren’t a gazillion dollars that get rid of under-eye baggage to firm that area up..I am yet to find a product I swear by – so if anyone knows of one PLEASE let me know!!!


Q: What is your top beauty secret or product?
Hmmm…..tough one. I honestly don’t think I have a secret product which is not already OUT THERE. The only thing I would suggest is the YSL touch stick for the eye area to cover up lines/dark circles…that stick is god!!!! I need a new one as we speak but just can’t save up..it’s killing me! Also I have a ice-pack-mask I use most mornings to help me ‘wake-up’.

Q: Name 3 other favorite products and why?

ONE - Facial Cleansing Wipes!!! I am sure they aren’t the best but they are sooo good when you come home from a night out slightly out-of-it and it’s such an easy way to remove your make-up…haha.
TWO – Paw Paw, comes in handy far too often! Every girl needs Paw Paw!.
THREE – Sunblock, typical and boring I know! But for the face especially.

If you wear makeup, what are your top 3 favorite products?

A light (not heavy, heavy make-up is gross!) slightly bronzed tinted moisturizer for the face. I don’t ever wear foundation, it just feels too caked on or something…so I light tinted moisturizers to give me a little glow. Second would be mascara. And third blush! Loooove a little blush!

Thanks for joining us today Bel, that ice-pack-mask for the morning sounds really good!! xx

(photo by Liz Ham, YSL Ad, Philip Karlberg)

No comments:

Post a Comment