Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day Shopping Trip at Designer Outlet Village

My Thursday Day Trip is revealed!! I was invited to a VIP (my first ever!) blogger shopping day at Bicester Village Outlet Mall near Oxford. Despite having 5hr sleep the night before to get up at 6am, the trip was totally worth it. Just check out the amazing VIP room above that we got to hang around through out the day.

The village itself is so pretty, packed with gorgeous brands with amazing deals! Even the rain and grey sky did not dampen my spirit! I also met up with the lovely Liz from Violet Posy and had such a fun day together!

Floral print heaven at the Cath Kidston store!

The lovely people at Bicester Village was so kind to offer us a delicious champagne breakfast & lunch, a goody bag and an amazing £50 gift voucher!!

The cool dressing room inside the VIP lounge

Flats is a must for a day of walking!

Taken when I got home in my messy old bedroom at my parents, the jacket is like 5 years old! It's a bit small these days so I'm rolled up the sleeves to make it a crop :)

Oh, nearly forgot to show you my purchases! A 100% cashmere Burberry scarf (reduced from £210 to £69!!) and a cute Mulberry keyring (reduced from £49 to £19)!

There is a direct train from London to Bicester Village and it is a hotspot for tourists!! Check out the full list of designer shops here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment