Monday, May 11, 2009

A Delicate Storm

Summer is the best time to wear floating, delicate dresses, in white or colour. I just wish the proper summer arrives soon in the UK, I'm still wearing jackets!

As usual, the designers do it so well!

{all from Net-a-porter.com}

But the high street has some nice alternatives too, it may not be as delicate but it's 1/5 of the price tag!

{both via frenchconnection.co.uk}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Monday everyone :)

The 20 day Exam & Revision period officially start today! So I'm afraid I won't be able to reply to comments much, but I have prepared some posts so posting should be normal. Can't wait for my exams to be over to catch up with you all! xxxx

(fashion photography by David Ferrua)

No comments:

Post a Comment