Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to My Flat

Welcome to my future home, I've offcially saved the images & this will be what my home looks like, I've given myself 5 years on the timer to purchase a flat and make it perfect. It'll be a small but gorgeous home!

A bright & open-plan kitchen, complete with antique wooden table & industrial chairs

A little balcony to enjoy the morning sun with breakfast during summer

Open living room complete with original fireplace

Through the living room is the dining room, with a little corner for reading

The built-in wardrobes is a must in the bedroom

as well as a full length mirror

This home is so beautiful with it's white walls and white floors, the light fixtures are delicate & modern, I just need to make a few cosmetic changes to make it 100% perfect.

{all from John Lewis}

Think I'm going to have to turn the dining room into a study & just put a couple extra chairs in the kitchen.

{Desk, Wallpaper, Framed Image - LauraAshley.com, Rest - John Lewis}

{Bed, Cushions - John Lewis, Rest - LauraAshley.com}

{ Radio, Bathrobe - Cath Kidston , Bathe - LauraAshley.com , Rest - John Lewis}

So this is 100% my style, hope you enjoyed the pictures ;)

(flat photos from Alvhem)

No comments:

Post a Comment