Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{Dear Diary}: Early Valentine's Day Dinner

Sorry for the late post today, I had just come back from a early Valentine's Day dinner. The reason? We couldn't book a table on Saturday as the restaurant I wanted to go is fully booked! We rang one week in advance too! Is this normal? We usually don't book earlier than a week but maybe because this year it's on a Saturday so hence more busy?

We went to Raphael in Bath, actually only a 5 mins walk from our flat but on the way back it seems more like 15 mins! Obviously I ate too much :) My lovely food, "Pork fillet wrapped in Parma ham with a prune, chestnut & Armagnac stuffing" with extra potatos as a side order and the gorgeous looking and yummy cheesecake!

Sorry for the weird lighting, there wasn't any main lights in the sitting area, we just had a little candle on the table, quite romantic really! I looked through my whole wardrobe and couldn't find anything red or pink, everything is white, navy, green, purple, grey or black! So I painted my nails red to inject a little colour & Valentine's Day feel!

The plan on Saturday is just to have a quiet night in, have a takeaway from our favorite curry house while watching a film and baking some cupcakes for dessert (hopefully as I'm useless at baking!). I'll also get my present on Sat (specifically instructed of course ;) xx

(my photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment