Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hooked on: Vintage Linen Pillows

{Ludwigas Linen}

I have always loved all things vintage, whether it's vintage clothes, vintage typewriters or my current love vintage linen. Their simple yet elegant designs speaks to my heart, and it is also eco-chic!

{Beyond France}

How about these beauties made from old grain sacks? I just adore the design!

{top left: Ernst and Thistle bottom right: Vintage Weave others: MFV53}

What do you all think my dearest readers, do these lovely pillows have a place in your home? :) Oh, I've also joined the Hooked on Friday party, check out what others are hooked on here.

Happy Friday! I will be back tomorrow for a post of the new series {Styling Luphia}, so if you get bored, you can always come and visit me in blogland? ;)

I wish I am in Paris, care to join me? Just look at the photos and imagine... xx

(fashion photos by Thomas Klementsson)

No comments:

Post a Comment