Thursday, February 19, 2009

I do like Tea

While taking a break from the coursework that is currently taking over my life - it's amazing how in programme coding a little missing "," can make your life so miserable! I discovered the amazinly talented Tabitha behind Tabitha Emma, her illustrations are so beautiful and sweet I wanted to buy her whole shop!

I love her tea themed illustrations the best as I know if I looked at any of her cute cupcake illustrations I'll get hungry ;)

How pretty are these teacups? I am putting this at the top of my wishlist!

I couldn't leave without buying a thing so I bought this sweet little calendar, ONLY $1.50! Shame the other two designs sold out otherwise I would so buy all three! :)

I feel like I need some tea now, and maybe with some cakes ;)

(images from tabidesigns)

No comments:

Post a Comment