Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Half of a Dream Apartment

Having spend more than 70% of my life living in apartments, it's no surpise that I love apartments and can imagine myself in one more easily than big houses. Recently I've come across some beautiful photos that put together is half of my dream apartment!

Would you like a small tour?
Yes we hang keys on ribbons in this house ;)

Still needs to add some colour to the living room but this is a pretty corner don't you think? oh, and you can't see it but in the centre is a cream Chesterfield :)

and this is the guest room where cute chocolates are left on the sidetable each evening

welcome to the master bedroom, or I like to call it "the Princess's room" !

I'm still looking for kitchen & bathrooms inspirations but the flat is getting there don't you think? How I wish I'm living there right now!

(all images by Anna Kern)

No comments:

Post a Comment