Monday, February 23, 2009

Gossip Girl Style

The title is a little misleading I suppose, this won't be on "the best outfits of Gossip Girl" since plenty of amazing bloggers have done this already, instead I'm presenting you a series of stunning photo shoots that resemble the Gossip Style, hope you won't be too disappointed ;)

If staying in education means going to a grand school built in the 19th century, wearing fabulous clothes and amazing heels, I think I may stay as a student forever! :)

Now on to a litte discussion about the Oscars red carpet, I have to say I was a little disappointed overall, sure there were lots of big fabulous gowns as always but I usually fall for the more colourful and chic dresses.

My favorite this year is Natalie Portman, I adore this girl to bits anyway so maybe a little biased, to me she's the perfect package as a young woman, beautiful (inside & out), intelligent, down to earth, stylish and care about important issues in this world. Evan Rachel Wood also looks very elegant in the Saab nude gown. Miley Cyrus's dress is a litte too much for me on the red carpet but if I was 5 again that mermaid dress would definitely be my fav! ;)

As mentioned yesterday I received three blog awards last week from these fantastic blogs: Captivate Me , Under Lock and Key and Pearls, Peonies, and Ponderings. Now it's the time to pass them on! See I'm doing a mini "Blog Oscars" myself ;) , I have way too many favorites so this time I'm going to concentrate mostly on some new fabulous blogs that I discovered recently!

Your Blog is Fabulous! goes to *Felinofelice , camilla at home , la couturier & Mademoisselle Chic

I {heart} your blog goes to Creme de la Mode , D!RTY LAUNDRY , Daisy Pink Cupcake , FRENCH ESSENCE , Hooked on Houses , january & Make Room for Living

Proximidade award goes to The Drifter and the Gypsy , :: Lime in the Coconut :: , Design Dig , Diamondcanopy , essenceanddesire , Fashionably Early , GOSSIP STYLE VINTAGE , two ellie , Eyes of Me & A Wedding Cabaret

Forgot to say earlier, who's on your best dressed list from the Oscars?

(photo shoots by Baldovino Barani, red capet images from oscar.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment