Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 years The Chris Evans Blog

Two years ago I started The Chris Evans Blog just for fun. Wow, time goes fast when you're having fun. In the beginning I thought "well maybe there will be a visitor to my blog once in a while" Not knowing what I know now, that Chris Evans has a lot of fans all over the world! From just a few visits a day in the beginning to more than three hundred visits a day nowadays.
So my thanks goes out to all my visitors and followers;
to everyone for leaving comments (what I like very much);
for the tips and for the photo's (keep it coming);
to blogger for making it possible;
but most of all to the big inspiration for this blog:
the talented Chris Evans!
So thank you all, and keep coming back to see the latest Chris Evans news!
Love,
Deronda

No comments:

Post a Comment