Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Living Room



Good morning girls! Today, I thought I would share our "mostly" finished living room with you!
This cute little plaque is hanging above our front door :)


This is the semi-before if you remember. This was the only room in the house we didn't paint after moving in. I liked the neutral color, and to be honest, was just sick and tired of painting!


And here you go! Our living room.


Here is our slipcovered couch, painted end table, and hand built coffee table.


This is the view when you walk into the living room. Please ignore the "slipcover" on our recliner haha! Bonus points if you can spot Oliver ;)


Here is the view from the kitchen. I still love our antique dresser t.v. stand.


The picture frame wall. It took me forever and a day to arrange this so that it "felt" right. I kept changing pictures and moving things around.


I can't wait until we get our engagement pictures taken, so I can add that to our wall!


I just had to share this photo...one of the little pumpkins we got this weekend!

I hope you like our little living room. It doesn't have the hardwood floors I dream of, but it's cozy and just perfect for us right now! Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment