Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do You Ever...


sneak things in the house and hide them in your closet so your significant other doesn't know how much money you spent on them?


I didn't think so.

I may or may not have done that with these boots. (I ended up with the 1st pair!)
I brought them in the house, tore the price tag off the side of the box, and shoved them in the top shelf of my closet. 
I planned on leaving them there until we got our engagment pictures taken...but this Saturday was perfect, chilly, fall weather, and I had to wear them.  


It went a little something like this...
He gets home, I'm sitting on the couch, all cute in my sweater, skinny jeans, and boots.

Him: Ooh..you look good. (while giving me "that look")
Me: Thanks!
Him: Where did those come from? (eyeing the boots)
Me: Oh, I don't know...
Him: How much did you spend on them?
Me: I don't know...hey, can you get your leather protector stuff?
Him: It must have been alot of you are taking the time to protect them.


Overall, not nearly as bad as I had expected ;)
Last night, he saw them sitting out again and asked how much they really were. I refused to tell him. He told me it didn't really matter, because I had already bought them. He guessed right after three tries.

Me: But they're soo comfortable and they will last me for-ever!


Good thing he doesn't know about that Lancome makeup I just bought...

~ I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Talk soon! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment