Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Recap and An Adorable Find



Happy Monday lovelies!
How was everyones weekend?

Mine was awesome!
Friday, Bryan and I both had the day off work, so we got up (somewhat) early and went to the amish grocery. Then we got pumpkins! I was soo excited! I spent the rest of the day cleaning and preparing for guests, because Friday night, Bryan and I had our first gathering at our house. We had a bonfire at the fire pit he built for me as a surprise this week...isn't he sweet?! ;) I absolutely loved getting the house ready, lighting candles, and setting out the food in pretty bowls. I made a super easy drink from a recipe that my future sister-in-law gave me...Mix 3 bottles of beer with one 16 oz can of frozen lemonade and some frozen raspberries. After we realized we didn't even have a pitcher, Bryan headed to wal-mart and surprisingly brought home an adorable glass one! The drink looked cute in the glass pitcher with my bamboo spoon sitting in there :)

Saturday, we started our wedding registry! It's a little early, but Target had an offer where if you started a registry, you got a $20 gift card! It was way more fun than I imagined registering for things! While we were browsing, I spotted these beyond adorable numbered canisters. I took one look at them, and then at Bryan and he immediately started scanning them haha It said that there were limited quantities, so I'm sure they will be gone by the time anyone actually goes to buy something for us off our registry, so I'm considering buying them ;)
We also went out to eat at Flat Top, got ice cream from Cold Stone, bought some outfits for our engagement pictures, and watched "Easy A" (super funny and cute movie!) at the theater. We haven't been on a date forever, so this was amazing!

I hope that my wonderful weekend will carry through the week :)
Have a beautiful start to yours!

{canisters here}

No comments:

Post a Comment