Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Heart Wednesdays


Wednesday has become one of my favorite days.


I have the day off from work and school.
I do our grocery shopping, run errands, do laundry, clean, bake, and then cook supper.
Heaven, I tell you!



To me, there is nothing better than taking care of our home.
I love having the laundry done and supper ready for Bryan when he gets home from work. Tonight he got home just as I was finishing up the meal. I told him how much I love doing all of that "homey" stuff. He called me crazy. I wish I could do this all the time. I was meant to be a homemaker and stay at home mom, that is the job that I am drawn to! I keep telling Bryan that ;)


On a side note, I made some changes to our fall decor! I added some white gourds and pumpkins to the end table. I like this look alot better! My best friend brought me the gourds and the pretty light orange pumpkin back from the country living fair...thanks Elly! Then, Bryan brought me flowers home last night! How sweet, right?!

~I hope you had a wonderful day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment