Friday, January 21, 2011

Excited Over Envelopes

The other night, while searching the internet aimlessly for wedding items, I came across the idea to use kraft paper envelopes for our invitations. I absolutely LOVE this idea! Is it strange to be so excited about envelopes? The invitations are the first thing guests will see and kind of set the tone for the entire wedding. Using the kraft envelopes, instead of the standard white ones, will give us that vintage-y, rustic feel that we're going for. I ordered them from Envelope Mall and the shipping was overnight. I also ordered this calligraphy return address stamp, which I think will be super cute in white ink on the back of the envelope. As a last detail, how adorable is that vintage style postage? I love that there are multiple stamps on each envelope.




~Enjoy your day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment