Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Use For Something Old


If I told you I made this, would you believe me? ;)
Well, I didn't. But it's still super cute, right? This memo board is one of the Christmas gifts that my mom got me. We finally hung it up two nights ago, and I think it looks perfect on the previously empty wall in our kitchen. Right now I have a few recipes hanging on it..but I picture cute notes to and from my fiance there :)


I have more plans for this wall too. As another Christmas present, my best friend gave me a super adorable apron that I want to hang next to this board. I also have another apron that I just had to have when we moved into our house that has since been sitting on top of the refrigerator. I just have to find some cute hooks!

Here are a few more creatively repurposed items...

crates as fabulous shelving

an old drawer becomes the perfect storage table by adding legs

old windows as a message board


 Enjoy your day!







No comments:

Post a Comment