Friday, January 28, 2011

What I Like About This Week

Hello there! How has your week been?
Here are a few things that made my week a lovely one...

This recipe. Seriously, try it. My mom stopped by when we were eating it and even asked for the recipe. But start cooking your pasta before the mixture is entirely done and ends up slightly burning...not that I would have done this or anything ;)

*click to enlarge

Receiving this adorable piece of art in the mail. I ordered it to display in a weathered wood frame on the candy buffet at our wedding reception. How perfect it that?!

Opening the mail and seeing these babies! I'm going to use these for the wedding party table at our reception. I'm thinking I need some green cloth napkins to recreate this look too. Seriously, I am in love with the zinc placecards!

And lastly, but certainly most importantly,
my fiance got a full time, grown up, with benefits...JOB! He will be doing what he is now (an EMT), but in a bigger city, with set hours, and much better pay. I'm soo proud of him!

~What made your week great? Anything good on the agenda for the weekend? xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment