Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Blissful Morning


Hello dear readers, how was/is your morning so far? Well, mine started with a grey sky and a mad panic that I was going to late for my train, to attend a business training course. Now I'm back home, while drinking tea under the sunshine, I came across the blissful portfolio of Anne Naumann. It really makes me wish that my morning had started like this...

After waking up in the warm sunshine, I spend a couple of minutes reading the papers in bed while enjoying a cup of morning tea...

then I had a healthy breakfast in the dreaming kitchen, remember an apple a day~

while also admiring my newly filled jars...

thinking "maybe I should take a bath later with some added dried roses"

walking pass the fresh flowers in the living room

to find it is indeed a beautiful day outside...

That really is the dream isn't? Oh, a girl can dream can't she ;)

(images by Anne Naumann)

No comments:

Post a Comment