Friday, April 17, 2009

Hooked on: this Elegant London home

To finish this week's white theme - unplanned! Honest :), I invite your for a house tour around this elegant yet modern London home, filled with dreamy white objects.

Where I could spend hours in the bathroom, think bubble bath, classical music & scented candles

The lovely wooden floor adds warmth to the all white rooms


The entry hall is just as beautiful, although with tiles for practical reasons?

A slight change of mood when we step into the more modern parts of the house



A calm study for all those creative thoughts & money decisions?

Feeling a little tired? That's so many bedrooms to choose from...




Right at the top of the house is where the fun begins, such a cute toy room do you not agree?

Now I'm feeling less stressed, I must get back to my coursework. Can you believe during the 3 weeks Easter holiday I have done absolutely no revision - completely the opposite from the plan, and I barely started on my coursework + presentation that's due on Monday. I suppose I'm one of those that really needs the pressure in order to get anything done!!

Have a lovely & relaxing weekend my loves! xx

Oh, and more colours next week I promise :)

(images via Shootfactory)

No comments:

Post a Comment