Thursday, April 23, 2009

Miniature Cuteness


Let me introduce you to the cutest shop on Etsy - Cute Ability, I only discovered it last night but I've added like 10 things to my wishlist already!!

The teapots & cups collection is my favorite. Blue + white is my all time favorite colour combo so I'm hoping to make this cute teapot necklace mine very soon :)

Need something to go with your tea? How about some dessert? Cupcakes maybe?

Worried it might make you want sweets all the time? I know I am! How about some "classic" hearts?

and the best thing? They are all very affordable! Now no one buy the blue teapot please, it is mine!! - only joking... I'm sure they have more than one in stock.

(images from Cute Ability)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also check out my {Guest Post} at dwellings and décor today about {Vintage Styling}, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment