Sunday, April 26, 2009

Country Chic

Hello everyone, hope you all had a good weekend? The paella was quite successful but we were too hungry to take photos first ;) Also watched Bring It On for some silly afternoon humour :D

While I don't consider myself as a country girl at all (I spend most of my life living in flats! With four homes all on the 4th floor? Totally by chance!), but I do love these country chic styling, do you have a bit of a country girl in you?


Put a bit of country in your daily outfits? Work, Casual and Dressy.




{Outfit from left to right: Nathan Jenden Shirt, Roberto Cavalli Belt, ChloƩ Skirt, Oscar de la Renta Shoes; Steven Alan Shirt, Bottega Veneta Belt, Citizens of Humanity Shorts, Marc Shoes; Vera Wang Necklace, Luella Dress, Sergio Rossi Shoes, all from Net-a-porter.com}

(images from Swedish Elle)

No comments:

Post a Comment