Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Self Portrait & {Beauty Tuesday}


Hello my dears :) Sorry for the later than usual post, I've just been back from the Post Office & somehow ended up with a new pair of Bertie heels! Will show you soon ;)

Wondering what the picture above is all about? It is my Self Portrait interview, displaying my favorite and most special things, check out what each one is at Julia's lovely blog The Red Otter Shop!

The inspiration behind this layout was these lovely postcards at a view to, although my things are not quite colour coordinated!

Also, a big thank you to the lovely Dionne for sending me these sweet cards, check out her cute Etsy shop here!

and the lovely Maki for painting this gorgeous picture for our spring swap, I still look at it everyday and think WOW!

Now onto the {Beauty Tuesday} Review, a short one this week, otherwise the post will be even longer!

I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish cleaner for almost a month now and I have to say it is AMAZING! After the first wash with the muslin cloth, my skin felted smoother & I actually look forward to using this everday -evenings only for me.

The Skin Repair Moisturiser - Normal is also lovely, the cream is rich yet not oily (I have combination skin), and my skin feels plump in the morning. The toner & the Brightening Treatment Mask is great too, I can't wait to try more of their products!! Oh, did I mention the prices are affordable too? It's like Bodyshop price but the quality is better than most designer brands!!

Off now to walk in my new shoes *yippeee! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment