Thursday, April 9, 2009

Filled with Magnolias {Happy 200th}

I adore flowers, they never fails to brighten up my day. What better way to celebrate my 200th post than a post filled with beautiful Magnolia photos?


I love the softness of these photos, the shabby chic walls & the Magnolias still on branches




I'd also like to share the love by passing on the The {Adorable Blog Award} from the lovely Absolutely Not Martha , the {Unique & Chic Award}from the beautiful ...love Maegan & the {PROXIMITY Award} from the sweet Life In Technicolor.

to these gorgeous blogs:

{That Unreliable Girl} {Tea For Joy} {All In Your Innerspace} {Anywhere but here} {Brigadeiro} {Diamondsin Champagne} {fabulous everything} {Maverick Malone} {City of Petra} {VINTAGE LOLLIPOPS}

xx

(images fron Janne Peters)

No comments:

Post a Comment