Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Coffee Table Decorating



Here is my Christmas present.
From last year. Nothing like getting your Christmas present in August, almost September, right? ;)
My fiance built it for me for Christmas, but just got around to finishing it last week. In his defense, it's not like I really had anywhere to put it until recently.
Now I get to decide how I want to accessorize it!


I know I'm going to buy two chippy white locker baskets from Gordmans to put on the bottom shelf. They will be a cute place to put magazines, books, etc.



For the top, I would love to find a wood tool caddy, preferably in a light blue color.


Some flowers and candles would be adorable inside.

Then I still want to add a kind of beachy-cottage feel. I thought about maybe getting a chippy white urn and filling it with shells and some starfish.

Any ideas? I think it's hard to decorate a coffee table! I would love to hear your thoughts!

~Enjoy your day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment