Thursday, June 10, 2010

Camping Has Never Looked So Good

Hi chicas! How has your week been? It's nearing an end...which means one thing for me...vacation is that much closer! Speaking of vacation...how would you like to escape to this gorgeous safari? I've said it before, I'm not the camping type. But, I think I could be persuaded to change my ways if I could stay somewhere like this!


Just taking in the scenery...


Beautiful layered rugs, an abundance of pretty pillows, and a lovely little meal set up on a vintage suitcase. Count me in!


I would have sweet dreams on these crisp white sheets! A little better than a sleeping bag, don't you think?


A perfectly aged drink caddy. Because, really, who doesn't take wine glasses with them on a safari?


Ahh...a cozy campfire to bring a close to the relaxing day.
So, are you ready to sign up yet?


{all images from: kml design, found via blissb}

No comments:

Post a Comment