Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Plain, Simple, and Sweet


Are you one of those people who thinks that simple, white and beige rooms are boring?
Or do you love the clean, relaxing feel that these colors create?
My decorating style is what some would call plain. I get made fun of by my family and friends for my unwavering adoration of white, beige, and browns. I love looking at bright, colorful rooms...but when it comes to decorating my own space, I am always drawn to simple spaces. For me, it's easier to add color through accents that can be changed out in a pinch and keep the main foundation pieces of the room neutral.


These rooms are all light, white, and bright, with lots of distressed pieces...Just how I like them :)

~I hope you are enjoying the day and having a wonderful week so far!~

{All images from: here}

No comments:

Post a Comment