Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cute Nooks


Aren't these nooks about the cutest things ever? I am totally swooning over this chic, cozy little space! Imagine reading, blogging, or napping here...perfect!


My love of nooks started as a child. What kid doesn't like escaping from the world, to their own space, once in awhile? I used to clear everything out of my closet, lay down blankets and pillows, and sit in there while I read and wrote stories. The precious reading area, above, is a little prettier than mine was!


It's great that this little window seat has a place to store books so they're right within reach!


This is such a beautiful office nook! A great way to use awkward, angled walls. There's storage too, with those built-in shelves! These kinds of spaces are made for shorter people though...there is no way either my fiance or I would be able to fit here while standing up! :)


Mudroom nook = great idea. A place to hang coats and to sit down while you take off those muddy shoes!


This space saving solution is so pretty! I love spaces that use curtains to hide the washer and dryer.


Bright colors and fun fabrics make this nook fabulous! And that desk is gorgeous!

~How is your week going? Wonderfully, I hope!~


{images from: here, here, here, here, here, herehere, here}    

No comments:

Post a Comment