Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunshine On A Monday Morning


Happy Monday lovelies! How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was good...it seems that they're never long enough though! I just have to make it through this work week and then we leave Saturday (at 3 a.m.!) on vacation! 
Anyways, on this Monday morning, I could use some fun, happy inspiration to get my week started off right! What about you?
 I am loving these yellow wedding ideas!


This is such a fun, unique bouquet!


Cute drinks with even more adorable button mum stirrers!


Wouldn't you love to receive this little jar of honey as a favor at a wedding?! The "meant to bee" label is soo adorable!


Sweet yellow flowers in glass beakers create a modern centerpiece...and I love the moss and lemons!


I adore mason jars...we are using them as centerpieces for some of the tables at our wedding reception. The turquoise and yellow are perfect together!


How sweet is this?


Yellow heels add a punch of color to this bride's sweet polka dot wedding dress...love!

~Enjoy the day!~


{images from: here, here, here, here, herehere, here, here}

No comments:

Post a Comment