Saturday, June 12, 2010

Inspired By~Sea Glass

Inspiration really can be found anywhere.
I was looking through photos of kitchens on Country Living, and came across a gorgeous pale blue tile back splash. Right away, it reminded me of sea glass. It made me thinking about how much I love the beautiful, soothing colors of sea glass and how they make  for some lovely inspiration in every room of the house.








I heart this sea glass mobile :) It looks like the perfect DIY project!

~Where's the first place you look when you're in a design "rut"...which I can't imagine any of you talented ladies ever being in! What sorts of everyday items do you find inspiration in? Well, I hope you are enjoying the weekend! Talk to you soon!~


{Images from: here, here here, here, here, here, here}  


No comments:

Post a Comment