Monday, August 30, 2010

Framed Quote

Good morning! How was everyone's weekend?
Mine went entirely too fast, as usual. My fiance worked alot, so I had some free time. Saturday, my best friend and I went to the sidewalk sale that our town was having. The only thing I bought (besides food, of course!) was this black frame that was on sale at the cutest little home decor stores downtown.  


I know I told you before about the picture wall I was putting together in our living room. Well, I had it "done", but something just didn't feel right. When I saw this frame, I knew it would be a good replacement for one that I had up there but didn't love.

One of my favorite bible verses is 1 Corinthians 13.
I typed it and printed it on ivory cardstock. I had it framed in a large black frame, but it was one of those pieces that didn't feel right.


After I got the new smaller black frame, I took the quote, cut it down to size, and popped it in the new frame. I like that you can't see the entire quote, it runs out of the frame. It feels perfect now :)

Just a few more changes and I think my wall of frames will be finished! I really love this framed skeleton key project that Deb from Cappuccino Cottage did here. Another day, another project!

~I hope that you have a perfect day! Talk to you soon!~

No comments:

Post a Comment