Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wedding Wildflowers


Good morning girlies!

How is your week going so far?
My week is off to a much better start than the last...although I don't know that it could have gotten much worse...or is it "could have got"?...Whatever. Who wants to be a language arts teacher anyway? Oh, yeah, that's right...I do...but I still have two years of college left, so I'm sure they will teach me that at some point. Right? Anyone willing to let me test my language arts teaching abilities out on your children? Any takers?
Either way, my fiance and I are going to look at a possible reception venue this evening.
My hopes are high!


Today I am obsessed with the idea of using wildflowers for weddings. It gives such a carefree, easy, and fun look! And think of the money someone could save!


Gorgeous wildflower arrangement. This has such a vintage feel.


This beautiful centerpiece makes me think that the bride and her family and bridal party went out the morning of the wedding and picked the flowers!


What a unique, pretty way to use wildflowers in the boutonnieres.


This is my favorite! As if the flowers in the jars weren't sweet enough, that log adds even more of a rustic, simple but sweet look. Adore this!

~Find the beauty in each day! It's all around you!~


No comments:

Post a Comment