Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Craft


Every year, at Christmas on my Grandma's side of the family, the women each bring a craft for all of the others in the family. I joined in on this tradition a few years ago, and want to bring something super cute, but still easy, to impress everyone this year ;)


I was first thinking about a diy reed diffuser. I was planning on buying small glass vases of some sort and filling them with fragrance oil, sticking some bamboo skewers in, and tying greenery and berries around the whole thing...
But, I'm not sure how I would prevent them from spilling everywhere during transportation...?


Then I thought candles like these, above, would be easy to make! It would be adorable to wrap in a cellophane bag and tie with a big burlap ribbon :) 

{I have no idea where this photo came from, so let me know if I swiped it from somewhere I shouldn't have! Sorry!}

~Do you creative girls have any suggestions? Hope your week is off to a beautiful start! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment