Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful



Hello girls!
How was your weekend?

I have been slacking a little with my blog lately. Not real sure what it is, I'm just not feeling too inspired! Anyway, I start my new job tomorrow...I'm super excited, and equally as nervous! I would be forever greatful if you would say a little prayer for me :)
With the new job (working every day!), I'm not sure how much time I will have for blogging and how inspired I will be feeling...so I might be MIA this week while I catch on to my new schedule!

With Thanksgiving coming up this week, I just want to take a minute to remember all the things I'm thankful for!

My wonderful family.
My handsome fiance.
My friends.
 Oliver (side note: we think Oliver is part dog..we can make him "speak" for cat treats! haha)
Our home.
All the help I get with wedding planning and projects.
My new job.
Yummy Thanksgiving food.
Blog readers who leave encouraging comments
....
There is much more to be thankful for, these are just off the top of my head :)

~Have a beautiful week! Hope to talk to you soon! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment