Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Amazing...


What a difference a few little changes can make!


I moved my tool caddy to the dining room and filled it with some candles and greenery (which Oliver thinks was put there strictly for his enjoyment).


Then, while I was sweeping, I had the idea to move our dining table to face the opposite direction. This way all of our dining chairs fit, instead of having that spare one hanging around. I like it this way for a change. What do you think? Here is the before...


(notice the house across the street looking a little different? haha it's getting quite the makeover! Oh, we really need curtains!)

Either way, I am getting awfully sick of those dining chairs. I don't like the matchy matchy feeling! What type of chair do you think I should save up my pennies for?

I'm kind of thinking linen parson chairs. Something like these...



I love the way they look with the dark wood table!

Any thoughts? Ideas? Opinions?

~Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment