Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wish Upon A (chippy white) Star



Yesterday, I told you my mom and I were going to a craft show, where we were hoping to score some good Christmas decor and presents. Well, it was a total failure. We didn't see one thing we needed and were in and out in about five minutes. Just not our style of stuff...
BUT the day was rescued by a Christmas open house at a nearby antique and home decor store!


I found these adorable little stars that I had to have! Not quite sure what I'm doing with them yet, but they look pretty cute just sitting around the house! (my fiance thinks otherwise, but he just doesn't understand my love of old, chippy white things)


I also picked out a Christmas present from my mom to me! I wish I had pictures to show you girls! But, you'll have to wait until December 26th to see it in all its chippy white glory ;)

~I hope your weekend was beautiful and you have an even more beautiful start to the new week! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment