Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hello!


Hi girls! How have you been this last week? I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!
It has been strange not posting on this little blog...I've missed you :)
I figured I would start by showing you some of our Christmas decorations. I decided to go vintage-y, sparkly for our first holiday in our own home!


My new job has been...interesting. It has definitely been an adjustment working full-time. And I even had Thursday off for Thanksgiving! The job has been difficult to learn and I feel very overwhelmed every day. I don't know. I have cried a few times, thinking, "what have I done?". 


But, I did reward myself for making it through the week with two new pillows for our sofa and a new dining table runner. Oh, and speaking of dining tables, we are making some changes that I'm excited to show you!

~Have a great week! Talk soon! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment