Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spice Jar Project


Awhile ago, I posted about my love of organized cabinets, here. One of our cabinets was slowly getting out of control, so I knew something had to be done. My first step was to transfer our spices from those ugly plastic containers to something much more simplified and cute.


I bought these glass containers at Hobby Lobby for half price, which made them about .99 each.


For the labels, I just created an aqua circle with an aqua outline and used the cute "pea sarah lynne" font from kevin and amanda fonts. They were super easy, but there are lots of options available to download if you don't feel like creating your own labels. There are some cute ones here.


I just printed them out on regular white paper, cut them out, and then taped over them with packing tape and cut out around that. There is probably an easier way, but I worked with what I had. haha


Our spice collection is still a little sparse, so this project didn't take too long! ;)


And here's Oliver, "helping" me take pictures of my little spice jar project. He likes being the center of attention a little too much :)

~Enjoy your day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment