Friday, November 5, 2010

A New Adventure



Remember me telling you about that job interview I had? Well, I got the job! Actually, I turned down the position I interviewed for, but they offered me another position! I went in for a second interview Wednesday and I could just feel that this new position was going to be a good fit for me. I got the call yesterday and so, as of November 22nd, I will be working full time at a medical lab in cytology doing data entry. 

I'm super excited, and very nervous. 
I have been at the same job for over 3 years and am comfortable there.
But life isn't just about being comfortable, it's about pushing yourself to try new things in the hope that they will make your life better. 
I needed a change. I'm ready for more responsibility, new experiences.
It's going to be different working five days a week. Oh, Wednesdays, how I will miss you.
But Bryan and I have goals that taking this job will hopefully help us meet...like buying our own house in the country, and having kids in a couple of years ;)

Wish me luck!  And if you are wanting to try something new, do it!

~Have a wonderful weekend! Talk to you soon! xo


{ image from: here }

No comments:

Post a Comment