Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wishing You A Happy Saturday!


Hello girls! Just wanted to stop by with a quick "hi!" and share some of my favorite kitchen photos on this lovely Saturday morning!


I absolutely love this photo. Have I shared it before? Oh, well..either way, it's one of my favorite!


Another bea-u-tiful kitchen. My favorite things are the open shelves and colored hardware. So pretty!


Ok, I'm officially obsessed with this gorgeous island! How nice would it be to have all that extra storage space?! Plus, mixing cabinetry colors is another idea I adore.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend, full of fun and lots of time with those you love! My mom and I are going to a craft show today and I'm hoping to find some Christmas presents and decor for our house! Hopefully I'll have some good finds to share with you :)



{ sources: i'm not sure where the first two photos came from, sorry! last photo from decor pad }
 

No comments:

Post a Comment