Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself


I've been trying. Really, I have.
But I couldn't help myself. I had to share some of my Christmas inspiration for this year with you!
I'm really ready to start decorating for the holidays! Sorry to all of you who don't think you should start thinking about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over ;)
For my first "all on my own" tree, I am planning on using silver and white. White lights, mirrored ornaments, crystals, and I want to incorporate music sheets as well! I think it would be really cute to use some of those clear ornaments and fill them with shredded music sheets!
I should probably start by buying a Christmas tree...considering the only one we have is the tiny one I used to set up in my bedroom... haha


What look are you going for this year with your Christmas decorating? Or should I wait a few more weeks to ask? ;)

~Talk soon! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment